Why get Certified as an Agile Product Team?
- Have you found conflicting priorities and delayed launches challenge your product’s success, leading to low sales and unhappy customers?
- Are you keen to embrace digital transformation and Agile best practice so you can improve your product team’s productivity?
- Do you want to increase product sales and retention rates by first prioritising and then delivering items relevant to your customer and market?
- Do you want to be able to communicate future product releases with confidence to your customers, sales and marketing teams?
- Do you want to save £5,000-£7,000 per person annually in your product development costs?
What will you achieve from CAPT training programme?
PRODUCT: The product team will successfully manage multiple products and stakeholders from strategy to release
PEOPLE: Senior management, sales and marketing teams will benefit from your team’s ability to successfully deliver the product roadmap
PERFORM: You will enhance your performance as well as your team’s throughput
PLAN: You will master the art of planning for your product, team, career and skills upgrade
PROFIT: Increase your team’s ROI by saving £5,000-£7,000 per person annually through effective product management from strategy to release
Who will benefit from CAPT training programme?
The Certified Agile Product Team (CAPT) training programme will benefit various professional teams such as:
PRODUCT TEAM IN B2B INDUSTRY: If you have a team of product professionals serving business clients in the B2B industry eg. Euromonitor, RBI, GfK, Bloomberg
PRODUCT TEAM IN B2C INDUSTRY: If you have a team of product professionals serving customers in the B2C industry eg. Indeed, Google, Marks & Spencer, Tesco
PRODUCT TEAM IN MARKETPLACE INDUSTRY: If you have a team of product professionals serving both business clients and customers in a marketplace eg. Notonthehighstreet.com, Airbnb, Amazon, eBay
Your product team could comprise of any of these roles:
- Product manager
- Product owner
- Business analyst
- Quality analyst
- UI-UX professional
- Data scientist
- Data analyst
- Web analyst
- Project manager
- Programme manager
What will be covered in CAPT training programme?
Product Management Lifecycle
You and your product management team will experience the full Product Management Lifecycle, its various phases and the milestones, which are applicable to your product and industry. We will work closely with you to understand your product, your processes, team challenges and team strengths before delivering a tailored training programme for you. You will be introduced to the four phases – Discover, Design, Define and Deliver.
The stage at which your product is at in the lifecycle will determine where you will start your work. This will affect your product work and how deeply you need to develop each phase. You will then be able to define a structured Product Management Framework for your product. Throughout the training programme, the trainer will provide relevant insights, suggestions and solutions pertaining to your product.
Value of A-T-A-R process in training programme
I truly believe a piano cannot be tuned in a day. Indeed, any new skill needs practice and a concerted effort in order to truly master it.
The digital skills applied in product management are no different. That’s why we have created a unique training programme to give you an opportunity to pick the skill sets you want to know, learn and master as a well-knit Product Management Team.
In this eight-week training programme, we will take you through the following phases:
ASSESS: An online assessment of your current skills using our trademark tool Wheel of Product(™). We will hold discovery workshops to help understand your product, process, challenges and goals.
TRAIN: Two-day hands-on face-to-face training covering all the practical aspects of your industry and product. We will use relevant examples of your product and industry to create deliverables for your team.
APPLY: These coaching webinars are designed so you can apply your learnings to your product as a team. These sessions are designed to help you talk through any issues, ask questions, and seek advice from the product expert.
REINFORCE: These coaching webinars will enable you to focus on the key areas you want to master. The product coach will help you progress by sharing real-life product consulting experience.
Product team’s Performance report – This is an in-depth report on all 4 areas of product management lifecycle for your team. This will show the existing skills maturity level of your team members, highlight the areas of improvement, suggestions to achieve it, and how you could set your future OKRs (Objective & Key Results).
Value-added items for you (Team size of 15):
- ASSESS: An expert will assess your current skills, help you define your team’s product management skill maturity and help you define your progress roadmap (worth £4,500).
- TRAIN: The trainer will answer your product questions and help you develop your product game plan during the hands-on face-to-face bespoke training (worth £15,000).
- APPLY: Discuss your working case studies with the trainer in closed-group coaching sessions, learn best practices, and discuss your product-specific issues and solutions (4 sessions worth £9,000).
- REINFORCE: In these coaching sessions, the product coach will help you focus on your framework, your product goals, your team’s productivity and growth strategy (2 sessions worth £4,500).
Bonus items for you:
- BONUS#1: FREE access for three months to your company-specific online learning portal. You can access all the learning materials, download items you need, start a discussion, and collaborate with peers (worth £1500).
- BONUS#2: Lifetime membership to the closed-group product community. This mastermind group is the place to share, learn, and get advice on your career or product (Priceless).
- BONUS#3: Access to the trainer post-programme. Onkar is very passionate about helping professionals attain their maximum potential, while also earning what they desire, and helping them rise to the top of their field. For that, he is always available to interact, answer questions, and offer advice (Now, this is truly priceless).
- Total value of training programme: £34,500 (For 15 people, 8 weeks)
But as a corporate team you don’t have to pay that amount. Check details below.
“Highly recommended. I attended Product Management training conducted by Onkar at Said Business School while doing my MBA. As someone who was looking to transition into a career in product management post MBA, this training was extremely helpful. Onkar provided great hands-on training on key principles of Product Management and Agile practices with real-life product examples. His training is relevant and useful for companies of any sizes, from startups to big organizations.”
“The session helped me get an overview of the activities involved in the product lifecycle. The learnings from the session are still afresh in my mind. I have been able to perform some quality work from the takeaways.”
“It was a great hands-on learning experience using examples of real-life digital products. I particularly enjoyed the session about cultivating an Agile mindset and the role teams must play in fostering this mindset in an organisation. Until recently, these were just buzzwords to me, but now I understand how to apply these Agile principles in product management.”
Our Product Management Experience
Our team has a varied product management experience in Strategy, Persona, Business analysis, UX, Delivery, Tech & Data analytics
Finance, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Publishing, Commodities, Fashion, Agriculture, Market research & more
Face-to-face engagement with stakeholders while delivering products, training teams, and launching products
Conducted sessions across: London, New York, Amsterdam, Nuremberg, Hong Kong, New Delhi, Dublin, & Bristol
B2B & B2C online products offering Faceted search, Insights, E-commerce, CMS workflows, Analytics & more
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the duration of CAPT training programme?
‘Certified Agile Product Team (CAPT)’ training programme is 8 weeks long:
- Week 1: Online assessment [1 hour], Discovery workshop [1 day]
- Week 2: Two-day face-to-face training [Timing: 9 am to 5 pm]
- Weeks 3, 4, 5 and 6: At your pace, applying your learning in your job. One ‘Apply’ coaching webinar per week (1 to 2 hours, dependant on participants’ questions and engagement)
- Weeks 7 and 8: One ‘Reinforce’ coaching webinar per week (1 to 2 hours, dependant on participants’ questions and engagement)
2. Who is the trainer?
Our in-house lead trainer is Onkar Singh Lohtham – Founder & CPO of Product Hub Hob (PHH). He has over 15 years’ experience in digital product management.
Onkar is one of the most innovative and experienced Agile practitioners and trainers in the world. He has helped organisations build multimillion products/services and win awards. His passion lies in the training of unique road map and commercial strategy implementation, complex backlog problem solving and lead multi-product agile team management from inception to launch. Onkar has worked across global locations including London, New York, Amsterdam, Dublin, Delhi, and Hong Kong. His domain experience includes Publishing, Financial Services, Fashion, Commodities, Online Recruitment and Digital.
Onkar has researched on more than 18 live projects to create the models, tools and techniques, which he will share in the training. His pioneering approach works to combine the art and science of product management, in turn increasing a product’s profitability. As your product coach, he will guide you on your training journey and won’t rest until you reach your desired goals. He regularly blogs on product management, speaks at Agile events and conducts corporate training in London and New York.
Read more on About us page.
3. What is the Online learning tool?
As part of enrolling in the CAPT programme, you will also have 3-months FREE access to online learning portal – Where you can access all the learning materials, download it, start a discussion with your peers, ask questions that will be answered by your lead trainer, collaborate with peers. You will get your username and password to access the online portal after completing the face-to-face training.
4. When will I get the course completion certificate?
A course completion certificate is issued within 1 week of finishing your training programme. The certificate will be emailed to you.
5. Can I put the course completion certificate on my LinkedIn profile?
Yes, we recommend you to add your certification as part of your accomplishments in your LinkedIn profile. Here are the suggested steps to do that:
- Log in to your LinkedIn account, then go to your profile.
- On the right, in the Add profile section dropdown, choose Background and then select the +next to Licenses & Certifications.
- In Name, enter the name of the course or program.
- In Issuing Organization, enter “Digital Skills Mastery”.
- (Optional) In Issue Date, enter the time period during which you earned the certification.
- (Optional) Select the checkbox > This certification does not expire.
- You can leave the Credential ID field empty.
- In Certification URL, enter <the URL for your certificate>
6. What is included in this training programme?
- Assess: An online assessment of your current skills, as soon as you enrol in the programme. As part of the ‘Assess’ phase, we will run ‘Discovery’ workshops to understand about your product, team and organization to provide you with a tailored, consulting-based training.
- Train: Two-day face-to-face training that will cover the core concepts of Digital Product Management.
- Apply: Four interactive ‘Apply’ coaching webinar sessions.
- Reinforce: Two interactive ‘Reinforce’ coaching webinar sessions.
- Bonus #1: FREE access for three months to the online learning portal. You can access all the learning materials, download items you need, start a discussion, and collaborate with peers.
- Bonus #2: Lifetime membership to the closed-group product community. This mastermind group is the place to share, learn, and get advice on your career or product.
- Bonus #3: Access to the trainer post-programme. Onkar is very passionate about helping professionals attain their maximum potential, while also earning what they desire, and helping them rise to the top of their field. For that, he is always available to interact, answer questions, and offer advice.
7. How I get in touch with you?
- The quickest way is to use the contact us form on the website OR,
- Email us at: email@example.com
8. What is your cancellation and refund policy?
If you have to cancel your booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s critically important to let us know as soon as you are unable to attend training – whether it’s a month away or the day before the training. When we know that you are unable to attend, we can work with you to find the best solution for making up for the training programme. However, if you do not notify us before the start of the training programme, you will be marked as a no-show and we will be unable to refund the payment.
We will not honour transfers of training programmes marked as a no-show. If we receive your notification at least 14 working days before the start of the training programme and if we are able to rebook your place, we will offer you a full refund less 10% administration fee (plus VAT). If we are unable to fill your place, the full fee remains payable. Alternatively, you may nominate someone who attends on your behalf, as long as you notify us about the substitution prior to the training programme.
You may cancel the training programme within 14 days of buying in order to get a full refund.
Cancellation by DSM:
DSM reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a public course. In the unlikely event that this happens, we will make every effort to accommodate delegates on an alternative course or refund payment in full. Please note that we will not reimburse any travel and accommodation expenses. Travel and accommodation are not included in the price of the course.
9. What team size attend the CAPT training programme?
We aim to have 15 to 30 attendees of the product team that allows us to give you complete focus on individual questions and maximise participation. The CAPT training programme is taught as an instructor-led workshop followed by online interactive webinars with an appropriate mix of lecture, discussion and hands-on exercises.
10. Do I have to prepare anything before the programme starts?
When you enrol, we will give you all the information required for you to get ready for the training programme.